Who we are
We are Enable Ireland Disability Services, a Company Limited by Guarantee registered under company number 13909 with a registered address at 32F Rosemount Park Drive, Rosemount Business Park, Ballycoolin Road, Dublin 11, Ireland.
We are a partly state-funded charitable organisation which provides services to children and adults with physical, sensory and intellectual disabilities in 15 counties across Ireland. We process personal data and special category personal data about people to carry out this core work. We are also engaged in training, research, fundraising, direct marketing, office administration, finance and HR administration including payroll and recruitment. We manage relationships with volunteers, contractors and authorities such as the HSE.
For the purpose of the GDPR, the data controller is Enable Ireland Disability Services, Limited by Guarantee (“Enable Ireland”).
What Personal Information do we collect from you?
When you make a purchase on the site we collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address. We store this personal information so that we can identify you if you win the prize. We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
Legal bases for processing your information:
The lawful basis for processing your data for this activity is legitimate interest. When you make a purchase on this website you are automatically entered into the draw. The personal data is used to confirm that a person has purchased a ticket and to confirm the identity of the person should they win a prize.
Where do we get this information from?
We obtain personal data for each entry to the competition.
Why do we collect this information?
We collect the information in order operate the raffle.
Who do we share this information with?
In order to process payment, we share your personal data with our payment provider. This data is encrypted and sent securely via secure HTTP. We do not, and will never, share, sell or swap your information with other organisations for their own marketing purposes or commercial gain.
How long do we keep your Information?
We store your personal information until the prize winner has been identified and has been informed of their win. This process will be concluded no later than 30th September 2024. By this point, all personal information will be removed from the database in which it is stored.
You have the following rights:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you. Under the GDPR, we are obliged to respond to your access request without undue delay. In most instances, we will respond within 30 Days. If we are unable to deal with your request fully within 30 Days (due to the complexity or number of requests), we may extend this period by a further two calendar months. Should this be necessary, we will explain the reasons why. If you make your request electronically, we will, where possible, provide the relevant information electronically unless you ask us otherwise. Please complete the access request form available at: https://www.enableireland.ie/external-data-subject-access- request-form or by requesting it from the Data Protection Officer. We reserve the right not to have to respond to access requests that are excessive or manifestly unfound.
- The right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data about you without undue delay.
- The right to have us erase any personal data we hold about you in circumstances such as where it is no longer necessary for us to hold the personal data or, in some circumstances, if you have withdrawn your consent to the processing.
- The right to object to us processing personal data about you such as processing for profiling or direct marketing.
- The right to ask us to provide your personal data to you in a portable format or, where technically feasible, for us to port that personal data to another provider provided it does not result in a disclosure of personal data relating to other people.
- The right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- Where our processing of your personal data is based on your consent to that processing and where there is no other legal basis for processing, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time but any processing that we have carried out before you withdrew your consent remains lawful. You may lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority with respect to our processing of your personal data. The local Supervisory Authority in Ireland is the Data Protection Commission. The website is www.dataprotection.ie. A form called “raise a concern” is available on their website in this regard.
- You may exercise any of the above rights by contacting the Data Protection & Compliance Officer of Enable Ireland at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to Data Protection & Compliance Officer, Enable Ireland, Lavanagh Centre, Curraheen, Carrigrohane, Cork, T12 D768.
Changes to the Privacy Notice
We will make changes to this notice from time to time. You will always find an up-to date version of this notice on our website at https://www.enableireland.ie/privacy- policy and you can also ask the Data Protection & Compliance Officer for a copy of the most up-to-date notice. This specific Privacy Notice for Win a House Cork raffle notice was last updated on 1st October 2023.
Contact our Data Protection & Compliance Officer
If you have any questions about how your personal data is gathered, stored, shared or used, or if you wish to exercise any of your data rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer at:
By Email: email@example.com
By phone: 0851068100
By postal Address: Data Protection & Compliance Officer Enable Ireland
Lavanagh Centre Curraheen Carrigrohane Cork
What are cookies?
Cookies help us to ensure that our website is as good as it can be for our users. Cookies pose little threat to your privacy, but some people may want to turn them off anyway.